Friday, January 09, 2009

Hello. Anyone there? Its Police…

My God it’s been a long time! I’m going to use the age-old excuse of being very busy. You know that excuse, you use it all the time so why not now? Anyway, I’m not even going to say that I will try and post more regularly as to be honest, I wouldn’t be able to deliver!


So, what’s new? Not much, apart from Princess starting full time school. That leaves me a lot more time to do all those things that I need to, like the house work (computer games), DIY (computer games) and the cooking (I said computer games!) and maybe some computer games….


I may even start swotting up for a go at the Sergeant’s exam some time in the near future. Now isn’t that scary? I hope everyone had a great Festive period. I certainly did, lots of food and alcohol! (Bugger, better stick ‘getting fitter’ on the list, now that I have more time.)



Signing off till the next time.

4 Comments:

Blogger PC Plastic Fuzz said...

I think there is a bit of a script issue on you blog mate. My be down to formatting if you copy and paste from word or something. Anyway, happy New Year!!

Jan 10, 2009, 12:17:00 PM  
Blogger PC PotShot said...

Glad someone is still checking this blog! Think I have fixed the script issue.

Let me know if not.

Jan 11, 2009, 10:51:00 PM  
Blogger aarongrey112 said...

Hi, Nice site I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing. Would it be possible if I contact you through your email? Please email me back. Thanks!

Aaron Grey
aarongrey112 at gmail.com

Apr 10, 2015, 3:03:00 AM  
Blogger Jane wembli said...

Hi everyone,I’m so excited my husband is back after he left me for another woman. My husband was having an affair with a co-worker and i love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with his co-worker and this girl i think she use witchcraft or black magic on my husband to make him hate me and this was so critical and uncalled-for, I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to bring back my husband! I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Wealthy can help get ex-boyfriend back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it, then he did a love spell for me. 22hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much, Oh My God! i was so happy, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Wealthy, he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the here. if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Wealthy for help now..Here’s his email, wealthylovespell@gmail.com
He also do the following spell
Pregnancy spell
Love spell
Penis enlargement spell
herpes/hiv
Winning spell
His email, wealthylovespell@gmail.com
Or his WhatsApp +2348105150446

Oct 17, 2020, 10:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home